Advocacy & Lobbying
Key Objective: To enhance collective action by MFIs and other stakeholders for a conducive policy and regulatory environment for microfinance in Kenya.
Key Objective: To develop and operationalize a Performance Monitoring System for MFIs that will set standards and increase professionalism in the industry.
Capacity Building for Members
Key Objective: To strengthen the capacity of MFIs in delivering appropriate and sustainable microfinance services to low income people, through organization and coordination of workshops and training sessions and effective systems for information collection, analysis and dissemination (incl. data bases, print and electronic media).
Networking & Linkages
Key Objective: To enhance collaboration, linkages and partnerships between AMFI, its members and other development actors and stakeholders, both locally and internationally.
Why Choose Us
- We are a strong organizational structure with appropriate policies and systems, an optimal number of qualified staff and sufficient resources to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Association of Microfinance institutions Kenya provide a reliable source of financial support and assistance compared to other sources for financing
- Access to Financial Services
- We Provide credit access and financial services needed to develop income-earning businesses.
- We offer free support because we care about your business as much as you.